PDA

View Full Version : Any Other Airlines Like SunExpress or Freebird

fencing_12
7th Jan 2020, 11:19
Hello!

I am FAA CPL+ME+IR and JAA(DGCA) licences holder with ICAO ELP 5. My question is, is there any other airline like SunExpress and Freebird which accepts fresh outta flight school with all documents completed? I'd be glad to hear your advice about job opportunities. Thanks!

BeyonceWheels
13th Jan 2020, 23:32
Would SE take you with a USA licence? Surely u would need Europe one?

JuliusCaesar
14th Jan 2020, 09:04

If you are going to convert from FAA to EASA, expect to use loads of time converting your ATPL results. They are a bit more strict in Europe.

fencing_12
14th Jan 2020, 09:29
I have Turkish DGCA ( JAA ) licence as well. I've completed all ATPL subjects with average grade of %97.8. My concern is, airlines in Turkey hire all the nationalities. Is there any other airline in the world like that?

JuliusCaesar
14th Jan 2020, 10:18
I have Turkish DGCA ( JAA ) licence as well. I've completed all ATPL subjects with average grade of %97.8. My concern is, airlines in Turkey hire all the nationalities. Is there any other airline in the world like that?

Ryan Air I suppose

fencing_12
14th Jan 2020, 10:18
Ryan Air I suppose
They hire European citizens only. I am NON-EU citizen...

JuliusCaesar
14th Jan 2020, 10:24

okay, now I get it.
That's a tough one. I'm not sure there's any airlines outside Europe that will take straight out from flight school candidates.

fencing_12
14th Jan 2020, 10:25
okay, now I get it.
That's a tough one. I'm not sure there's any airlines outside Europe that will take straight out from flight school candidates.

I understand. I appreciate for your answers anyway. Wish you the best of luck! :)

PilotRoger
15th Jan 2020, 05:44
maybe WZZ, I've seen non eu citizens in the crew, maybe with the Abu Dhabi expansion they will be more open

Wertytg
15th Jan 2020, 21:11
I don't know about WZZ out of school with 200h they said the minimum was 300 h applied like 3 months ago, and nothing so far, Anyone knows if they are that stric with that ?

Scagrams
16th Jan 2020, 14:51
Smartlynx/Avion might.