PDA

View Full Version : Bartolini CPL course change

miguel22
2nd Jan 2020, 11:09
Hello all,

Not sure if this post merits a separate thread since there is already a Bartolini Air thread.

I am looking for someone that is willing to change the starting date of the CPL course starting on June 1st 2020 for my slot on July 1st 2020.

Please PM if you are interested or know someone that might be.

Thanks
Miguel

GoProPilot
3rd Jan 2020, 21:48
Hello all,

Not sure if this post merits a separate thread since there is already a Bartolini Air thread.

I am looking for someone that is willing to change the starting date of the CPL course starting on June 1st 2020 for my slot on July 1st 2020.

Please PM if you are interested or know someone that might be.

Thanks
Miguel

Not sure if much help to you but I am due to start CPL ME IR April 2020 and need to delay it, from July onwards.. if anyone can help me or the original poster please post.

miguel22
4th Jan 2020, 08:11
Not sure if much help to you but I am due to start CPL ME IR April 2020 and need to delay it, from July onwards.. if anyone can help me or the original poster please post.

April might be too early for me as I will still be doing my Hour building. Did you get in contact with the school about this matter? I sent an email to them few days ago but still no answer...

Good luck :)

AllonH
6th Jan 2020, 09:30
As a Bartolini student I know you are not allowed to change dates with someone else. Contact them and ask what options there are.

miguel22
7th Jan 2020, 07:49
As a Bartolini student I know you are not allowed to change dates with someone else. Contact them and ask what options there are.

Hello,

Hum I think when I did my enrollment they told me that they could only change the starting date if I had someone for my place or a vacancy would open...

You are a CPL student or PPL?

Btw I already sent an email to them but still waiting for the answer...