PDA

View Full Version : Canadian PC in the US

PILOTHEAD
22nd Dec 2019, 13:18
Anyone know if it痴 possible to do a Canadian PC in the US. Where would I be able to find someone qualified to do rgis. As a Canadian ATPL holder I知 looking at doing a pc in the 737NG to revalidate my currency in the Canadian license. Any info would be greatly appreciated. PM or post a response please.

havick
22nd Dec 2019, 13:53
Anyone know if it痴 possible to do a Canadian PC in the US. Where would I be able to find someone qualified to do rgis. As a Canadian ATPL holder I知 looking at doing a pc in the 737NG to revalidate my currency in the Canadian license. Any info would be greatly appreciated. PM or post a response please.

I think CAE at Phoenix could do a recurrent for you. I知 fairly sure they have a TCE that has TC approval

Spooky 2
22nd Dec 2019, 18:39
I think CAE at Phoenix could do a recurrent for you. I知 fairly sure they have a TCE that has TC approval
I'm pretty sure the simulator would have to be on the approved list for the Caanadian authorities as well.

havick
23rd Dec 2019, 02:11
I'm pretty sure the simulator would have to be on the approved list for the Caanadian authorities as well.

I think it could be. I知 almost certain their DFW sim is.

PILOTHEAD
23rd Dec 2019, 06:28
That’s a great help. Let me shop around since now I know this is at least a possibility. Being in Asia I’m quite for from everything ��