PDA

View Full Version : 23 Squadron 2003 calendar offer

f4aviation
10th Aug 2002, 11:03
See your 23 Squadron colleagues as you've never seen them before...it's all done in the best possible taste!

Follow the link at Air-Scene UK http://www.f4aviation.co.uk

Talking Radalt
10th Aug 2002, 11:43
Didn't the Tower Totty at a well known centre for aviation excellence in Hampshire try this a couple of years ago? I hear the fun police intervened on that occasion.:rolleyes:

FOMere2eternity
10th Aug 2002, 14:14
I tip my hat to the people at 23 who thought of and implemented this idea - nice one - good to see the Fun Police and other miseries who just love to stop anything slightly 'untoward' were silenced (or perhaps avoided !).

We have far too many 'safe' idea people who can't cope with anything out of the ordinary - hence they block it !

Hope it raises thousands...:)

BOAC
11th Aug 2002, 15:18
Whatever is the world coming too? This would NEVER have happened when 23(F) was a Lightning Squadron. A fine 'body' of men there, you know.:eek:

BTW, as a one-time guardian of the Squadron 'Red Box', did that pass on to you guys? I was always SOOO impressed by the way that the Tanker crews were always keen to brush up their intelligence studies. All those great pictures of 'Bears', etc. :cool:

papercut
14th Aug 2002, 23:18
It will come as no great surprise to find that this hasn't been met with smiles and laughter from the fun police!

Message from "on-high" that this isn't the right sort of publicity the Airforce expects. Miserable gits!

Scud-U-Like
15th Aug 2002, 01:44
Bah humbug.

Now, where's my cheque book.............

Bigears
15th Aug 2002, 10:21
Proves that the mil do have a sense of humour! Good for them.
Is there a calendar with (only) the ladies in it?