PDA

View Full Version : Flybe MPL - L3 Assessment Day

thelowflyer
26th Nov 2019, 14:22
Hi all,

I've been selected to attend L3 in Southampton for the in-house assessment day. I'm confident that I will pass the aptitude testing and I realise the group exercises are straight forward, provided that you communicate clearly etc. The interview is obviously a little more difficult to predict given that there are an endless number of potential questions - but if possible (and ideally from anyone having been down for the assessment day recently) could anyone suggest any tips for particular questions to brush up on? My main concern regards evidence based questions, where you need to provide a real example as an answer. I have numerous examples which I could use, however many of them would not necessarily be considered "recent", a word which is specifically used in the selection day guide sent out by L3. So if anyone can provide a little clarity on what may be considered "recent", that would be grand!

Any other useful tips most welcome! Also, if anyone else is currently going through the Flybe MPL selection process, or been through already, I'd be interested to hear from you.

Cheers! :)