PDA

View Full Version : KQ Ab Initio Pilot Trainee Programme

Cap.tain
18th Nov 2019, 10:09
Hey guys how are you😊? Is there any one here who has applied for the Kenya Airways AB initio trainee programme? I am just curious to know those who are with me in this journey. And those who went through the programme before, I'd love to ask approximately how long will the interviews begin after the application deadline.

I'd want to know also the ladies who are there. Because I am one
Thank you!

Zipapa
23rd Nov 2019, 09:43
Me here. Waiting to see how things will unfold.

Cap.tain
24th Nov 2019, 16:10
Hi Zipapa. At least there's someone with me now! Let's keep waiting. I just hope more guys will join the thread so we can psych up each other. 😊

Zipapa
25th Nov 2019, 04:06
That is it Cap.tain. Its something I have been waiting for, once I finished form four 2013, I tried to get it but by then KQ had stopped sponsoring this great program, got a degree and am back. Am praying this time round that something work out. Lets keep praying, am happy that we are together in this.

Cap.tain
26th Nov 2019, 06:10
We are on the same boat. Finished form 4 in 2013 and I just graduated this year. I hope they will begin the interviewing process very soon

Zipapa
30th Nov 2019, 07:41
Hello Cap.tain. Together all the way, I think we shall be getting fununu from next year i guess. See me inbox

Zipapa
3rd Dec 2019, 17:22
Hello Bestie. Let me share asap.

Captain West
9th Dec 2019, 08:52
I also applied for this opportunity. I hope for the best

BuzzThunder95
20th Dec 2019, 12:30
Hello Cap.tain I'm also an applicant, I have a friend who went through the program and he told me it took them 6 months to start calling guys for the interviews.

wanabeecptn2028
6th Jan 2020, 06:30
hello great people, I also applied for the ab initio program, lets hope for the best and that the interviews commence soon.

SONYONO
29th Jan 2020, 12:50
Hello team,
I'm joining this thread right now, but I also applied for the Program.
I received an email yesterday requesting for my KCSE and Degree certificate. They mentioned that the interviews will begin on 4th February.

Anyone who was also contacted?

Victor Bett
31st Jan 2020, 04:20
I have been contacted too to send my certificates. I am not received further information.Anyone who has more info?

Terer
2nd Feb 2020, 11:45
Hello guys,
I have received an SMS requesting me to send them the documents. But I haven't received an email to send to. Between sms and email, which one was coming first, anyone?

BROKAL
10th Feb 2020, 11:30
Please if you don't mind would you please help me with the process or perhaps the sight where i can apply for the trainee program cause i have been searching for the sight for about three months now.Your help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

Warohiu97
14th Feb 2020, 13:46
Hey guys, I've been invited for the interview on the 17th, but I don't have a degree, I'm still in University and I States that in my submission and even submitted my KCSE certificate stating that, I did not mislead them by labelling any certificate as my degree certificate. So should I still show up for the interview on Monday or will it be a waste of time? Anyone who can advise?

Maish
6th Nov 2020, 08:24
anyone know how the program is going

pfvspnf
11th Nov 2020, 23:27
not good , wake up and smell the mangoes

tito kibet
6th Feb 2022, 08:58
Hi , thanks for being part of the forum .Cn anyone kindly enlighten me on how to apply for the ab initio program?

pfvspnf
22nd Feb 2022, 05:46
We need to return to JAR ops for the continent, candidates in these days are weak

T5757
22nd Feb 2022, 08:05
Hi . kindly share me the link I apply for ab initio pilot program..been trying to apply through the kq website but haven't been succefull.kindly share

Isack
25th Feb 2022, 18:35
Hi . kindly share me the link I apply for ab initio pilot program..been trying to apply through the kq website but haven't been succefull.kindly share
Did you get the link?

T5757
26th Feb 2022, 04:03
[QUOTE=Isack;11190397]Did you get the link?
​​​​​​Hello Isaac .I didn't get it kindly email it to [email protected] bro.. kindly do it asap so that I'll apply .I'm really interested in the program .I just finished my degree.