PDA

View Full Version : Keith Meggs

deja vu
12th Nov 2019, 11:58
Anyone know anything of Keith Meggs, decorated RAAF pilot, Air Traffic Controller, most relaxed and casual GA pilot and later author? Keith would have to be about 90 yrs old by now.

gerry111
12th Nov 2019, 13:41
A popular search engine has some useful information on Keith Raymond Meggs.

Kagamuga
12th Nov 2019, 20:35
Wow! that's a name from the past!
Did my DHA-3 De Havilland Drover endorsement back in 1971 at Moorabbin

triadic
13th Nov 2019, 09:12
deja vu - check pm

Office Update
14th Nov 2019, 02:37
You will see Keith's name mentioned below, perhaps contact President ….Committee and Contact Details

President: Dave Prossor Email: [email protected]

Postal address: AHSA Inc.

PO Box 461 Lilydale Victoria 3140Patrons

Keith Meggs OAM DFM AM(US)

Ridinkidonk
23rd Nov 2019, 06:17
Keith came to an RVAC Dawn Patrol event only a few years ago and gave an incredible talk about his flying in the Korean War, he had some fascinating stories. He doesn't live far from Moorabbin and still loves talking aviation with anyone and everyone. Shouldn't be long from finishing that book of his if he hasn't finished it already.

Centaurus
27th Nov 2019, 08:38
I remember visiting Keith about 20 years ago at his house at Gardenvale near Brighton. I marvelled at the wall to wall book shelves in his lounge room and the hundreds of aviation books. At the time I was looking for a particular aviation magazine that he might have. We climbed a ladder into his loft and I was astonished to see rows upon rows of aviation magazines including the issue I had hoped to find. His house was a veritable treasure trove of aviation history.