PDA

View Full Version : Quiestion regarding 737 FO

salvo montalbano
10th Nov 2019, 22:39
Hi, I am a 737 FO. Currently my company is struggling with serious financial problems and I have started looking for jobs abroad since I don’t foresee a good future for pilots in my country

Searching online and having contacted some companies such as Rishworth, I noticed that just a few companies are hiring pilots with my kind of experience. Namely:

Eva air

Rwandair (not at this moment because of the MAX, they told me that maybe early 2020)

Qatar

Air Japan

Korean

I was wondering if there are any companies I am missing and whether do you have any information or personal experiences you can tell me about the above mentioned.

My experience is 3300hs TT, 650hs in 737, 500hs in MD 80 and the rest is a mix that includes metro liner, learjets and different types of light twins.

Thank you for your time.

Salvo

Pasha Esfandiari
27th Nov 2019, 11:49
Hi, I am a 737 FO. Currently my company is struggling with serious financial problems and I have started looking for jobs abroad since I don’t foresee a good future for pilots in my country

Searching online and having contacted some companies such as Rishworth, I noticed that just a few companies are hiring pilots with my kind of experience. Namely:

Eva air

Rwandair (not at this moment because of the MAX, they told me that maybe early 2020)

Qatar

Air Japan

Korean

I was wondering if there are any companies I am missing and whether do you have any information or personal experiences you can tell me about the above mentioned.

My experience is 3300hs TT, 650hs in 737, 500hs in MD 80 and the rest is a mix that includes metro liner, learjets and different types of light twins.

Thank you for your time.

Salvo
it Depends on your license, what kind of license do you have ? ICAO,EASA,FAA?
You can also try Bangladesh they looking for B737 first Officer

salvo montalbano
7th Dec 2019, 13:16
Thank you for your reply. I have an icao atpl. I will see us Bangla and Biman. Do you have any references about those airlines?

Pasha Esfandiari
7th Dec 2019, 14:16
You have to contact with sigma aviation.
your welcome

Stuntpiloot
8th Dec 2019, 00:53
Thank you for your reply. I have an icao atpl. I will see us Bangla and Biman. Do you have any references about those airlines?
not sure if Bangladesh is the right and maybe more importantly, safest place/airline to be!

Stuntpiloot
8th Dec 2019, 00:56
From your options either Air Japan or Qatar, depending on preference.
But I guess it all comes back to what you’re looking for?

Where you wanna live, close to home or far
Which license you got
And how would you see your future, 5-10 years from now (with that airline/country)

salvo montalbano
9th Dec 2019, 13:03
From your options either Air Japan or Qatar, depending on preference.
But I guess it all comes back to what you’re looking for?

Where you wanna live, close to home or far
Which license you got
And how would you see your future, 5-10 years from now (with that airline/country)

You are completly right! I am 32, divorced and two children. So far away but with a daily flight to my country it s ok. Here in south América options are really low so unfortunately looking abroad is a big option.
Started talking with rwandair (any info of 2019? All the coments i have read are old) and made some online interviews and compass Exams for flydubai. But of course! Is not that simple. I have to pass exams. Medical. Bla bla bla

Thank you stuntpiloot!

Stuntpiloot
9th Dec 2019, 13:36
FlyDubai is nice and good. B737 maybe a (quick) Command. But not really having flights to S. America.. Plus I don’t know about the rosters but for sure you’ll be working your a** off.

From what you say, I might have to say that Air Japan is a good option. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Business class with ANA back home. At the moment joining on B767 but later you can switch to B787. Commands are going as well.

Good luck! Unfortunately all companies want these kind of test and exams..
wish you all the best