PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of any private flying jobs going in the middle east?

aviatorgirl72
9th Aug 2002, 12:59
As the title suggests just wondering if anyone knows anything, or anyone looking at the moment?

Have just been told of one in Jeddah, one month on and one month off. Apparently, recruiting in Dubai shortly.

Would appreciate any info.

SSone
10th Aug 2002, 02:40
I think you're talking about NetJets, Jeddah. I don't work for them but see them sometimes and they all seem reasonably happy (if any crew ever are) with the company, conditions and salaries,

Good Luck!:)

aviatorgirl72
10th Aug 2002, 11:56
Just any who is interested Net Jets are recruiting for their Jeddah base.

Apparently it'd 35 days on and 31 days off, not really sure about the rest of the package, but once I do, I'll post it.

The number you need to call is 00 966 2 652 0001.

Give it a go!:p

Gotta-FOnow
11th Aug 2002, 00:14
Netjets JED is a very good company to work for know lots of the crew and they are all very happ their.

Corporate flying is very very hard to get into unless you know people already in the business although saying that some companies like to take on new blood with corporate experience so that they can mould them into their way of working

Suggest you also try Jet Personnel no on back of Flt International

Millie
13th Aug 2002, 07:33
In this weeks FI there is a position for stewardessess in the Middle East
Max age 35, VIP experience,
fluent English
Tax free salary, one year contract and free accomm provided.
fax / mail cv within 15 days of publication to
Deputy General Manager
PO Box 66984
Riyadh 11586
Fax no 966 1 4661 496

aviatorgirl72
13th Aug 2002, 12:51
Thanks for answering my queries re Net Jets.

Have posted off my CV to them, fingers crossed, as I have no corporate experience, but plenty of first class experience from three major airlines.

All that has to pay off!

If anyone is in contact with crew at NJ would love an e-mail address to find out a few more things. Cheers!

Will keep you posted!

By the way couldn't find the number for jet personnel, anyone know it?

Dan-Air London
13th Aug 2002, 15:57
Think NetJets is your best bet.

aviatorgirl72
13th Aug 2002, 18:15
Does anybody know anything about a company called Saudi Oger?

Actually met a captain for them on one of my flights, and he told me to apply.

He said that they were based out of Paris and did a lot of middle eastern flights, and also that there were a lot of ex-emirates crew working for them.

Anyone know anything?:p

Gotta-FOnow
13th Aug 2002, 20:04
Jet Personnels number is 01491638378 hope this helps she likes to have your cv first before she will discuss anything with you and you also need professional photographs. I see your in dubai ru u flying with EK. Jet doesn't usually place people unless their back in the uk and readily available for interviews.

As for Saudi Oger some are working a lot out of paris others like the 777 crew are mostly out of BEY, apply through their office out of RUH know that they will not be taking anymore ex EK staff they did advertise couple of months back in cosmo and age limit is 30

Hope this of some help to you.
:) :)

aviatorgirl72
15th Aug 2002, 21:53
Thanks for all your help gotta fonow, actually just heard the same things, that SO are not taking anymore EK crew, keeping my fingers crossed for netjets.

Heard that they were just interviewing in Paris two weeks ago!

Hopefully hear something soon!

So gotta fonow, there is life after flying???:rolleyes: Whatever that might be!