PDA

View Full Version : Aptitude tests for BAE Jerez

jocko0102
9th Aug 2002, 12:18
Can those who have done it shed some light on what you are tested on and any pre reading that may be advantageous.
Thanks.

silverknapper
10th Aug 2002, 00:53
Can help out. Best person though is armitage-shanks. he mailed me details. try him first then mail me. Ps have you looked at modular yet? as a fellow jock, savings may interest you

aaaaaa
11th Aug 2002, 17:18
sent you an email about the tests. hope that helps. i took them two weeks ago. good luck!

Shanks
13th Aug 2002, 16:17
Jocko,

Check your email :)

Holryn
14th Aug 2002, 11:36
Sorry to jump in on someone elses thread, but I was about to post a similar question.

Although I'm not off to Jerez, I'm interested in where I can get information/samples on aptitude tests.

Could anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Vin Diesel
14th Aug 2002, 12:03
I did a search but found no concrete answer.

Do BAE Jerez require you do the aptitudes and getting a minimum score prior to you being accepted on their course or is it just something a prospective student elects to do to determine his/her own likely performance on the course and at future career before they commit their hard earned/borrowed dollars.

jocko0102
15th Aug 2002, 13:24
Thakyou for the info everyone just what i needed.

HardZero
18th Feb 2003, 22:25
I’ll be sitting the Jerez tests fairly soon. I would greatly appreciate any information people can share regarding these tests.

Regards,

HZ

Cricketer
19th Feb 2003, 09:21
Don't waste your money on the Jerez tests - go and do the GAPAN ones which Jerez accept and they are more widely recognised industry wide and have had decades of experience.

HardZero
19th Feb 2003, 09:59
Thanks for the advice Cricketer.

I have given consideration to sitting the GAPAN tests, but I have more or less decided that Jerez is FTO I would like to train with. Sitting the exams there will give me the opportunity to look round the school.