PDA

View Full Version : Hi

JoyP27
2nd Nov 2019, 22:21
Hi anyone can help ? Which airline i can apply? With the height of 5'2 only? Thank you so much appreciated

Alsacienne
3rd Nov 2019, 10:13
How about Easyjet? It's not really just about height, but reach ... can you get to the overhead bins safely and places where safety equipment is stored?

JoyP27
3rd Nov 2019, 10:31
How about Easyjet? It's not really just about height, but reach ... can you get to the overhead bins safely and places where safety equipment is stored?
l didn't try them yet

Alsacienne
3rd Nov 2019, 20:51
l didn't try the reach yet to them

I'm not sure that I understand your answer .... the phrase you were trying to use might be 'to reach out to them' which is an American way of saying 'getting in contact with' or 'getting in touch with' ...

What I meant was your ability to reach ... ie stretch your arm up to a certain height above your head and therefore that you can reach (touch) a certain measurement in centimetres (or inches) standing on the floor.

Clear thought and successful use of communication in English are required by all companies seeking cabin crew or flight attendants.

rog747
4th Nov 2019, 06:17
Jota Aviation have the BAE 146 pax versions based at SEN- they have been looking for CC.

Some airlines in the past which operated these a/c had a CC max height limit - I think shorter folk maybe in luck?