PDA

View Full Version : Chinese pilots changing jobs within China

CW247
31st Oct 2019, 07:46
Aparrently it costs about half a million dollars and possibly some court action for a Chinese airline to release a Chinese Airline Captain to another company. So those 250k salaries for foreigners are cheaper still! Any truth in this?

S speed
31st Oct 2019, 11:42
Closer to $1 million or 11-12 mil RMB.

The Dominican
31st Oct 2019, 16:25
Relevance?

S speed
31st Oct 2019, 16:48
Relevance?

Relevance? One person asked a question, another supplied an answer. I believe that is the relevance of a forum.

Klimax
31st Oct 2019, 21:14
As we all know as the good soldiers we are who are we to interfere with domestic China pilots “issues”. Watch you VPN get blocked bud.

GBV
31st Oct 2019, 22:43
That’s why every pilot trying to get a job in China should do so direct with the airline, no agencies. Once you passed the medical and the sim evaluation make sure to ask for at least 50K sign on bonus. It’s still much cheaper for them than hiring a Chinese captain. If there is an agency involved all that money is going to a middle man who doesn’t do much to get you hired and is useless when things go wrong.

The Dominican
1st Nov 2019, 03:38
Relevance? One person asked a question, another supplied an answer. I believe that is the relevance of a forum.
lighten up Francis! I too asked a question, it wasn't intended to hurt your feelings...

Here comes a spoiler gentlemen, we are not that important to them as to have policies implemented with the expat pilots as a motive.

bringbackthe80s
1st Nov 2019, 03:47
The real question is how does anybody still want to work in china? It’s just beyond me but hey