PDA

View Full Version : Ezy generation atpl cae starting dates

Hugues737
30th Oct 2019, 10:46
Hi Guys,

I passed stage 3 in july 19 and been given the opportunity to enroll EZY ATPL route, but from then I have almost no news of CAE about 2020 starting dates.
Are any one of you in the same situation?

Cheers,

Flys4Funs
8th Nov 2019, 16:39
Yeah I think that there are a fair few EZY potential cadets in the same situation right now, just in a holding pattern waiting for 2020 course dates. (I’m waiting for an MPL course).

Looking at responses on some other threads there’s an estimate of around 40 people in the pool. Someone also suggested we should be hearing early November, but nothing yet, having been delayed from earlier in year. I guess EZY are still doing their demand supply forecasting for the next few years.

Just a wait and see game right now, courses generally start around March/April time I’ve been told, so am using that as timeline to plan ahead.

SophieSo
14th Nov 2019, 21:23
Hi Guys,

I passed stage 3 in july 19 and been given the opportunity to enroll EZY ATPL route, but from then I have almost no news of CAE about 2020 starting dates.
Are any one of you in the same situation?

Cheers,

Hi Hugues737,
Saw you’d attempted to message me but apparently my inbox was full (it’s actually empty - I’m confused). You can message me on Instagram and I’ll be able to message you back through there - _sophie_so_
Sophie

============================

Until you have a posting history you don't have access to private messaging and adding urls.

Woody9
17th Jan 2020, 09:33
Hey,

Hugues737, Flys4Funs, SophieSo,

Are you three all enrolled on courses now? I’m also doing the Ezy tagged atpl and I’m on the course starting April 13.

Alejandro9
18th Jan 2020, 17:02
I will pass the assessment on next week. I will request the next startings dates and I tell you