PDA

View Full Version : British Airways Cityflyer Sims

Kibathepilot
19th Oct 2019, 22:39
Hi everyone,
I was looking on pilotjobs network at Ba cityflyer and at the bottom where it says what happens during interviews/sim assessments it says DEC must complete sim assesment but mentions nothing for FO's about doing a sim, is this correct that first officers dont have to do a sim when applying or is it just the way that it has been worded?

Thanks

Hawker400
20th Oct 2019, 02:52
Hi everyone,
I was looking on pilotjobs network at Ba cityflyer and at the bottom where it says what happens during interviews/sim assessments it says DEC must complete sim assesment but mentions nothing for FO's about doing a sim, is this correct that first officers dont have to do a sim when applying or is it just the way that it has been worded?

Thanks

You'd be extremely hard pressed to find a company that doesn't do sim assessments for any flying position. You'll have a Sim session no doubt about it.

Daddy Fantastic
20th Oct 2019, 14:13
FO’s don’t do a sim. My friend just got the job as FO and did not do a sim.

kendrick47247
21st Oct 2019, 09:04
You'd be extremely hard pressed to find a company that doesn't do sim assessments for any flying position. You'll have a Sim session no doubt about it.

Ignore this. FOs are not required to do a simulator assessment for cityflyer

flydog
29th Oct 2019, 13:18
Does anyone have any info on the Sim assessment? aircraft type, airports used etc