PDA

View Full Version : Enter Air Assessment

Jamees
7th Oct 2019, 15:50
Hello,

looking for some feedback regarding Enter Air assessment done at Warsaw.

Any info about Enter Air as well is highly appreciated.

Thank you

KT1988
8th Oct 2019, 19:20
Some instructors from the school I am attending are flying for Enter Air. From what I heard from them its both technical and HR interview, group exercise, simulator exercise and in the end there are some different logic test questions. In reality no one seemed to know what is being assessed by those questions or how they scored but one told me that the psychologist was watching them while they were performing the tasks and some questions from psychologist came afterwards. So maybe it was some kind of assessment of stress when getting a new task or something unexpected and difficult and not so much about great score. The successful instructor was pretty sure that they would not turn away someone who aced the interview and sim if he scored poor on the logic questions but did not stress excessively or give up. But it was of course only a theory everyone got their own.

At LOT they do also have those tests and maybe they look more at the score since there is no psychologists observing while you do the test but the psychologist is attending technical and HR interview instead sometimes also watching the candidates while they performed on sim, this according to feedback from different persons who recently got their first job some even weeks after getting the license (the process at LOT is probably quicker now, for example 2 brothers got the job (both of them) some weeks after getting their licenses).

What I wonder is why airlines like for example Ryan Air or Wizz Air do not have those strange tests but I believe each airline have their own approach to what is relevant. Maybe some wish to test more than flying skills and technical knowledge, still I do not know how a test not related to flying is relevant to the job... maybe that is why one person believed that at Enter Air they were more interested in how people react to stress and cope with unexpected tasks than in their score in something not related to flying but its just a theory.