PDA

View Full Version : End of Hats at the Airport

Natca
4th Oct 2019, 06:23
Well if the Hong Kong government implements their new law about no face masks or items that cover your face, I guess that means their goes hats finally as we are operating in an area with an injunction against an activity or congregation. Just looking for a positive side to all this.

iceman50
4th Oct 2019, 07:27
So YOU wear your hat over your face?

Oasis
4th Oct 2019, 11:44
Only when I take a nap...

Flex88
4th Oct 2019, 17:56
Well if the Hong Kong government implements their new law about no face masks or items that cover your face, I guess that means their goes hats finally as we are operating in an area with an injunction against an activity or congregation. Just looking for a positive side to all this.

We all suffer through the Data Privacy regulations forced down everybody's throat by #HK government and its kowtowing legislature members.
We are all aware of how CX uses these regulations to "their" advantage !

Nacta; is the unrestricted use by government (China & Hong Kong) & corporate entities of Facial Recognition cameras and software an approved, regulated and agreed to method of collecting data regarding "Privacy" concerns ??

That's what's going on... CX just recently paid a very high PR price for doing this !!

Mainland #Chinese have NO SAY in this regard. Do Hong Kong residents and corporate employees ???

shakesk
17th Oct 2019, 07:02
Random question for CX pilots - do you have the option of wearing a long sleeved shirt or is it strictly short sleeved?

G Merch
17th Oct 2019, 20:41
choice of either

Bleve
17th Oct 2019, 21:54
Short sleeves = typical line pilot: interact normally.
Long sleeves = something not quite right: approach with caution.
:}

The FUB
18th Oct 2019, 01:05
If you have ever experienced CX tailoring, you'd understand why no one wears long sleeves.