PDA

View Full Version : 60 Minutes

snoop doggy dog
9th Sep 2019, 01:34
Interesting 60 Minutes doco shown in Oz regarding one of your guys...

https://youtu.be/D97No_7fbR4

oriental flyer
9th Sep 2019, 12:17
I’m not disputing his theory that he suffered from contaminated air but I have to ask why did the other pilots on the same flights NOT suffer from something similar, however there is evidence that certain people are much more susceptible than others.
If he really expected Cathay to care about his welfare it shows how naive he was . Cathay only cares about money .
Professor Bagshaw is not fit for purpose , he is obviously being paid by the aircraft manufacturers to fudge the issues and ignore the facts. He epitomises the absolute worst in spokespeople who lie and obfuscate the issues , very much like the second hand smoking issue .
I have experienced one bad air event on the jumbo fortunately we were on the ground at the time but the whole aircraft smelt like rotten cheese It was very noticeable ,

cxorcist
10th Sep 2019, 14:03
Funny how nobody comments on this because none of us want it to be true. It’s not new news, but I’m sure there is something to it. We all know we are shortening our lives by doing this job, just like coal miners, but what else are we going to do. Most of us have no other marketable skills.

And Then
10th Sep 2019, 14:10
How many are now off long term sick at KA ? I heard the DPA is paying for blood and urine testing with independent medical consultants.