PDA

View Full Version : starting at Virgin

Barcli
6th Sep 2019, 18:01
Hi all, starting my training course soon and wondered if anyone has a shortlist of Hotel options or a way of communicating with others on the same course so that we may share the same Hotel ? Are there Hotels where Virgin has a deal for people on training courses ? Do they give you a list ? should I just book any hotel for the first few days and then see where everyone else is~?
Lots of questions - sorry but appreciate any help - finding info seems hard but there must be courses running all the time so should be a well trod path !!

Captain_Scooby
13th Sep 2019, 15:07
My buddy there says there's a facebook group called "Dolly's on the Move" (https://www.facebook.com/groups/771598142917185/) where crew advertise and look for shared accommodation.

Shal1976
24th Sep 2019, 13:00
Hi all, starting my training course soon and wondered if anyone has a shortlist of Hotel options or a way of communicating with others on the same course so that we may share the same Hotel ? Are there Hotels where Virgin has a deal for people on training courses ? Do they give you a list ? should I just book any hotel for the first few days and then see where everyone else is~?
Lots of questions - sorry but appreciate any help - finding info seems hard but there must be courses running all the time so should be a well trod path !!
Hey darling how fantastic your starting your training soon. Can I ask when you submitted your video? My friend has just finished yesterday and got his wings. Good luck with everything ❣️