PDA

View Full Version : Kenyan KCAA Comprehensive Exam for Ex-Pats

November Mike
2nd Sep 2019, 09:55
Does anyone have any advice and/or a question bank for this examination please? :)

I've heard it's tougher than the toughest out there so I'd be most grateful for any assistance. :ugh:

Best

double_barrel
2nd Sep 2019, 10:15
PM me.......

Dan_Brown
4th Sep 2019, 07:14
How much money have you in the bank? 😁

CPT001
5th Sep 2019, 13:43
Does anyone have any advice and/or a question bank for this examination please? :)

I've heard it's tougher than the toughest out there so I'd be most grateful for any assistance. :ugh:

Best
just have money and it won't be that hard

Journey Man
8th Sep 2019, 20:25

Best

My, perhaps out of date, advice is be overly deferential when dealing with African NAAs. Better yet let the operator/employer/sponsor handle as much as you can persuade them to get involved with...

When I did the KCAA exams, I remember the performance booklets having large holes in the question booklets for the graphs, so it was impossible to ascertain the answer and the holes were so big, they covered all four multiple choice answers... Also, being made to wait all afternoon before being sent to another office to pay an exam fee, only to come back and find that the licensing office had closed in the five minutes I was away, and I now had to wait another week to book my exam... Happened more than once. I felt like old GW Bush.. “Fool me once... goddang it! You dun it again!”

good luck.