PDA

View Full Version : in the job hunt - BIZ JET

Roger.CL
2nd Sep 2019, 06:55
Hi folks, can anyone recommend a good website to look for job in the biz jet market in Europe or Asia [or any other place [b]outside the US]?

I'm flying a Hawker as PIC and looking for a job as PIC on a Challenger or similar size aircraft. Most of the sites I have seen are aimed to the US market - but since I do not have a work permit in the US, I find it very difficult to find information about jobs in the biz jet arena outside the US.

Thanks

340drvr
2nd Sep 2019, 11:42
jsfirm.com has an international (non-U.S.) section.
And, bizjetjobs.com and climbto350.com often show jobs elsewhere, but you're right, they're probably 80-90% U.S.

Roger.CL
2nd Sep 2019, 14:41
jsfirm.com has an international (non-U.S.) section.
And, bizjetjobs.com and climbto350.com often show jobs elsewhere, but you're right, they're probably 80-90% U.S.

Thanks 340drvr. Roger

The Deec
6th Sep 2019, 10:36
I was in the same boat but as sic on the hawker ...cant get my foot in the door anywhere.

pilot dude
7th Sep 2019, 04:35
https://www.latestpilotjobs.com/jobs/category/id/pilot_jobs.html

AVIM
17th Sep 2019, 07:02
Hi folks, can anyone recommend a good website to look for job in the biz jet market in Europe or Asia [or any other place [b]outside the US]?

I'm flying a Hawker as PIC and looking for a job as PIC on a Challenger or similar size aircraft. Most of the sites I have seen are aimed to the US market - but since I do not have a work permit in the US, I find it very difficult to find information about jobs in the biz jet arena outside the US.

Thanks
You can also use: "Charterbroker.aero" and go to their operator directory. They are not a job site but they have a good list of most operators in Europe, although not the private operators and not every tail. Great to point you in the right direction though. Also gives you a sense of just how big the market in the US is.

Do you speak any second languages?

Good luck in your search.

Roger.CL
18th Sep 2019, 06:05
You can also use: "Charterbroker.aero" and go to their operator directory. They are not a job site but they have a good list of most operators in Europe, although not the private operators and not every tail. Great to point you in the right direction though. Also gives you a sense of just how big the market in the US is.

Do you speak any second languages?

Good luck in your search.
Thanks a lot, in fact I do :) [Russian, Polish]

garsr1
18th Sep 2019, 17:11
https://www.acass.com/

Been awhile since I have had contact with this company but I know other guys use them for contract flying if your in a bind you may want to try them.

dss3000
18th Sep 2019, 20:46
Stay away from these bottom feeders
run the other way

CaptainProp
21st Sep 2019, 16:55
Here’s another one:

https://www.pilotcareercentre.com/Europe

.....and Qatar Executive are advertising for non-rated crew as well. Tried FlexJet Europe?
CP

Miles Magister
22nd Sep 2019, 07:29
Roger

I think Sovereign Business Jets have Hawkers and Challengers.

MM