View Full Version : The best ATO for EASA PPL

YvesUsov
24th Aug 2019, 06:19
Hey everyone. I decided to take the modular training and as the first stage of it -EASA PPL. So I did a huge research about aero clubs, flight schools and aviation centers. At the end I’ve got a question.
Is there any flight school, that has a history partnership and a big reputation in Western Europe?
CAE and European flight academy offers only Integrated at least till the CPL (which I am not interested right now). Found one in Switzerland, but not that much of information about it and they are not in a hurry to reply my emails(Horizon Swiss Flight Academy). Found some threads about it here, but not too much of information as well.
I know, what most of you probably will say, that for the PPL it’s not a huge matter. And the main is nice weather, experienced instructors and so on, but not the name of the school. However, I guess for some people it does matter. At this schools or flight centers you are sure more, neither the school that you just heard and read a couple of nice reviews.
So, does anyone know or took a course at any flight school that already established itself for years. Has partnerships with the airlines and other flight centers?
As I do interested in getting CPL in the future, and it be convenient to look for another school, move somewhere else and so on.

rudestuff
24th Aug 2019, 16:55
Airlines don't tend to have agreements with PPL providers so it really doesn't matter which one you go to. They only want to know where you did your CPL and IR training - if they even care at all.