PDA

View Full Version : In a perfect world

Prangster
8th Aug 2019, 21:24
I wouldn't have to suffer boorish oafs running riot in the terminal building, off their faces on strong cider at 6.30am. I wouldn't have to suffer IT ATC Engineering delays due the pilot/aircraft etc being in the wrong place at the wrong time ie not where I expected when I foolishly booked my fight. I wouldn't have to suffer pushy cabin crew more interested in their booze bonus than flight safety. I wouldn't have to suffer diversions due to one of said drunken oafs trying to open a door in flight. All this and more can be yours if your daft enough to want a family holiday anywhere in Europe.I give up the airline industry, it just lost 2 valuable customer because they either wont or can't tackle the yob culture so often seen at our airport these days.
I've bought a boat so goodbye the likes of Ryanair, Queasy Jet. Jet 2 and Tui......Almost a relief considering a life without aviation and I get to salve my inner tree hugger as I will no longer be contributing to air pollution....hang on its not a perfect world. The wife's just reminded me we off to Munich.. oh bugger.

Hotel Tango
8th Aug 2019, 22:21
LOL! I often remark to my wife how lucky we are to live this side of the Channel and not have to use British/Irish airports/airlines. Never had a problem in 47 years flying from Belgian/Dutch/German airports and using their carriers. Touch wood!!!

Prangster
9th Aug 2019, 08:44
We're flying Lufthansa this time so it should be OK

S.o.S.
9th Aug 2019, 11:15
Thank you Prangster for expressing it all so well. :)