PDA

View Full Version : Scat airline

Easyfly Pilot
6th Aug 2019, 10:10
I am writing to warn you of Scat Airline in Kazakhstan.
I was invited for an interview through aviatonCV last month in Vilnius at the BAA training center. We were a total of 3 Captains at the interview and we all made it through. Scat wanted us to join them asap , so they asked us to buy our own tickets and they will reimburse us.

The terms of the contract were as advertised by aviation CV:
- 45 days on / 15 off
- Salary 10000 euro, tax free
- one year renewable contract
I was the first to arrive into Kazakhstan. Unfortunately to my surprise i was informed that one of the captains who was interviewed with me got an email from Scat telling him to cancel his trip and he was no longer being offered the job anymore and the decision had come from the CEO.
The day after we arrived we were told that the contract had changed and that we will be paid 10000 euro for the first month and then 6200 euros per month.
Then on the third day we were told that we have to do 12 sim sessions and 50 hours of line training and we will only get paid after we finish all the sim and line training which meant a month or 2 without pay. At this point I had enough of them and we both asked them to provide us a ticket home as we didn’t agree to the new terms of the contract . They seemed ok about it and agreed to provide airfare to our home countries, but as soon as we got to the hotel we received a message from the chief pilot that we had to leave the country asap and they could only provide us a ticket on their network to Istanbul and we were not going to get reimbursed for the tickets we originally bought.
We are not the only ones to fall for this scam ! I am very surprised regarding the treatment and professionalism of the airline! I never would have expected it.
Even AviationCV stopped working with them after what happened to us. So please be careful if you ever decide to join Scat.

motley flight crue
7th Aug 2019, 04:00
Hence that’s why they’re called ‘Scat’ airlines!!!!

my salami
8th Aug 2019, 01:21
Hence that’s why they’re called ‘Scat’ airlines!!!!

The name says it all!!😂😂

MS

Aso
8th Aug 2019, 11:16
Even AviationCV stopped working with them Then they must be really bad :8