PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Davies, Davies Aviation Sunshine Coast Airport

RatsoreA
2nd Aug 2019, 00:01
I have been contacted by his representative and been asked if I can take down my post for the time being to allow them time to come to reasonable arrangements, of which I have agreed to. If you have any outstanding money owing, please contact me and I will pass the details onto his rep so that you may come to your own arrangements.

RatsoreA
2nd Aug 2019, 23:48
Just heard from his very reasonable representative, who was understanding and apolegtic. If you wish to resolve any matters with Andrew please contact me for contact details that I will pass on and your matter will be dealt with openly and honestly.

tail wheel
3rd Aug 2019, 20:18
Think very carefully before posting in this thread.

Certain posts have been temporarily deleted due to the revised first post.

Manwell
4th Aug 2019, 09:30
If the man's a crook, then he deserves his actions to be revealed, and I hope you aren't deleting posts due to legal threats. If it's true, it's not illegal. Has anyone put pressure on Prune to censor speech? I've heard the Aholes were up to something like that.

RatsoreA
4th Aug 2019, 09:39
No, I have not edited anything because of any coercion, legal or otherwise. I was contacted by someone representing him, who wants to try to set things right, and I don’t feel it’s unreasonable to let them try. They asked for some time to try to come to some arrangements, and if I could edit them until that time. I don’t want anyone to suffer, creditors and debtors included, and if there is a genuine effort made to pay back money and turn things around, I am more than happy to help anyone get their life back on track.

If if it’s all just a ruse, legal action will continue from there, but I like to have (regardless of how misguided!) faith that people want to do the right thing, and they should be given the chance to correct their mistakes.

Other people may feel differently and if that’s the case, they should make their own arrangements! I’d just like to see everyone come out a winner.

Sunfish
4th Aug 2019, 11:09
Rats, you are what is politely known as a “sucker”. The late Kerry Packer knew how to ensure he had no bad debts. That technique still works today.

tail wheel
4th Aug 2019, 18:39
Has anyone put pressure on Prune to censor speech?

No. Heard from no one and it would do absolutely no good for anyone to try to pressure PPRuNe. I said "Think very carefully before posting in this thread." to deter untrue, rabid, defamatory posts, not to deter factual, true posts.

As the first post was revised significantly, some posts were temporarily deleted pending resolving the dispute. If it is not resolved, the posts will be restored.

Manwell
6th Aug 2019, 07:56
Rats, you are what is politely known as a “sucker”. The late Kerry Packer knew how to ensure he had no bad debts. That technique still works today.

I can't imagine his method Sunfish. Unless it requires being so filthy rich and connected that you can literally get away with murder.

Pearly White
13th Aug 2019, 07:22

OK, Sunny, I'm in... What method was that?

Sunfish
13th Aug 2019, 08:34
All I can suggest - flippantly, is why not give Mick Gatto a call? He is allegedly a professional mediator that gets results.

RatsoreA
13th Aug 2019, 10:41
Don’t tempt me...