PDA

View Full Version : ezy at bfs

glynn-kayes
7th Aug 2002, 02:40
last week on secondment to bfs i noticed that reed avaition were holding interviews for groundstaff at bfs i seen about 130 people going in for interviews? i think theres something big coming off at bfs

Wing Commander Fowler
7th Aug 2002, 16:26
Suggest the opening of an EZ base there makes all rather self explainatory (is that speltrite??)....... Would need a lot of support and EZ do use Reed.....

nef
7th Aug 2002, 17:39
BAA's Scottish arm are going to come in for some serious stick if Belfast gets an easyJet "hub" before Edinburgh or Glasgow!

Could just be extra staff for new LGW (and CDG) services?

dairy milk
8th Aug 2002, 11:26
EZY/Go contract to be renewed, one handler for summer 2003, Aviance(REEDS) and Serviceair competing for it...

Tower Ranger
8th Aug 2002, 22:30
G K

What a wicked imagination you have Aviance (Reed) have carried out no external interviews recently, but , I suspect you already knew that you naughty person you!!
But the big question is will EJ/GO opt for the lo-pay option or stick with the Aviance quality??

BERKELEY RED
16th Aug 2002, 22:38
is it serviceair or servisair?:)

Keyboard
17th Aug 2002, 16:41
It's Servisair. As far as I'm aware Servisair will handle the Go flights from BFS to STN and BRS until the 28 March 2003, By then we all should know who is going to operate the Easyjet/Go contract. I know that BFS Servisair are going to have make some staff cuts between Ramp/Pax Services/Dispatch but nobody knows how many. Poor Sods

dairy milk
17th Aug 2002, 17:22
I thought it was circusair, ONLY JOKING!!!
But Keyboard will the arrival of BMIbaby and MyTravel not counter balance the loss of 5 Go flights to Scotland
PS Sory four mi mess spillling Berkeley

BERKELEY RED
17th Aug 2002, 19:28
U SPILL WILL DAIRY:)

Tower Ranger
17th Aug 2002, 21:43
Dairy

I guess a lot of the servisair cutbacks will be among summer contract temporary staff and neither Bmi Baby nor My Travel Lite have announced wether they will go servisair or aviance.

glynn-kayes
18th Aug 2002, 01:23
tower ranger i did not imagine it i seen it with my own eyes and i wasent drunk

Tower Ranger
18th Aug 2002, 17:18
Glynne K

maybe you were when you typed that though?
Seriously though Aviance(Reed) did not interview anyone other than a couple of internal promos, honest.

kid_wheeler
19th Aug 2002, 18:30
Glynn Kayes,

You weren't drunk ??

I find that hard to believe (we're assuming you're sitting at home in the scullery at this point) ??

Pete (ex Midland Handling, MAN)

PS: Remember wandering round Aldergrove with the pint glasses ??