PDA

View Full Version : WDL recruitment, information from the inside ?

Rocket61
28th Jul 2019, 10:05
Hi,

I will be attending the assessment for a First Officer position at WDL very soon. About the assessment in itself, not many questions as it is being carried out by Interpersonal and there is already a lot of information about the BQ/Sim here.

I have a few questions about the airline/working conditions/contract, if anyone has passed the assessment or is currently flying WDL, any piece of information will be welcome !

- First about the contract, I have heard that they only offer a 1 year renewable contract at the beginning, but as it comes from rumours, I wanted to have a confirmation (or not) on that point.
- About TR, what is the actual amount that we have to pay upfront ? Any bond here ?
- Working conditions : the pilotjobsnetwork is pretty old here. It seems that the FO base salary has recently been updated and is now around 4500e gross, but either there has been a huge rise in the wages (as it is now apparently higher than the previous FO top salary) or it is a mistake.
- Finally, roosters : again the information dates back from 2015, but it seems it is published on the Wednesday for the next week, 5 ON out of 7, not very convenient but I would say it is due to wet lease activities, quite a lot of unexpected flights....

Anyone in a position to confirm/add/contradict anything here would be much appreciated !