PDA

View Full Version : Emirates A380 Dubai to Glasgow

tspark
25th Jul 2019, 16:53
I'm travelling on Emirates through Dubai next June and just got a message to allow me to select seats. On the above sector it's still got the A380 showing and has allowed me to select seats. However my understanding was that the A380 was only temporary on the Glasgow route until September 2019. I can't see anything anywhere to say that the A380 service has been extended until then. Anyone know or is this just a bug/glitch on the booking system due to the A380 being temporary ?

Adam Barfy
25th Jul 2019, 17:10
I'm travelling on Emirates through Dubai next June and just got a message to allow me to select seats. On the above sector it's still got the A380 showing and has allowed me to select seats. However my understanding was that the A380 was only temporary on the Glasgow route until September 2019. I can't see anything anywhere to say that the A380 service has been extended until then. Anyone know or is this just a bug/glitch on the booking system due to the A380 being temporary ?

I hear the A380 will do Glasgow summer only for the next few years, with the B777 doing both daily flights over the rest of the year. Seems to tie in with your online info.

tspark
25th Jul 2019, 17:25
Thanks for the quick reply ! Good news for me !