PDA

View Full Version : An inquiry about applying for CPL in Europe.

Ali Mehdi
23rd Jul 2019, 12:28
Greetings everyone,

I am a student from Pakistan and have recently completed my Alevels. I've always had a great passion for being a Pilot so I have applied for an aptitude test with OSM aviation academy in their FOP program.

My question from you all is once I graduate and a first officer would the airlines be interested in taking me as a pilot having a Pakistani passport?

Looking forward to your cooperation. It would be a great help if you people can help me.

rudestuff
23rd Jul 2019, 20:34
Greetings everyone,

I am a student from Pakistan and have recently completed my Alevels. I've always had a great passion for being a Pilot so I have applied for an aptitude test with OSM aviation academy in their FOP program.

My question from you all is once I graduate and a first officer would the airlines be interested in taking me as a pilot having a Pakistani passport?

Looking forward to your cooperation. It would be a great help if you people can help me.

Probably not. You can only work for airlines based in countries you are legally allowed to live and work in. But if you can afford €100,000 for the OSM course then that might not be such a problem.