PDA

View Full Version : 7X Captain and FO

Half Back
13th Jul 2019, 22:52
Hello everyone,

I was hoping for some insight in regards to Pilot pay on the Falcon 7. Its a rotational gig offering 3 to 4 weeks on followed by 3 to 4 weeks off. Lets assume Pilot is typed. Aircraft will be based in Asia.
Any guidance would be appreciated for both salaries. Thanks in advance.

HB

hawkerxp
15th Jul 2019, 06:33
Hello everyone,

I was hoping for some insight in regards to Pilot pay on the Falcon 7. Its a rotational gig offering 3 to 4 weeks on followed by 3 to 4 weeks off. Lets assume Pilot is typed. Aircraft will be based in Asia.
Any guidance would be appreciated for both salaries. Thanks in advance.

HB

GL5000/6000, 7X and Gulfstream's anywhere from 17-24K USD a month all inclusive of housing/school etc depending on location. Hong Kong and China paying slightly higher than Singapore or other South East Asia spots but all in that bracket.

Where you will be based changes things. If you are living in HK its way more expensive than say Jakarta. Or if you are in a hotel paid for by the owner etc rotation changes it a bit but that a good guide for the average for pilots based in country.

G650 guys getting more than that.

FO maybe 60%-70% of capt depending if they are a local hire or not

McMax
15th Jul 2019, 07:52
GL5000/6000, 7X and Gulfstream's anywhere from 17-24K USD a month all inclusive of housing/school etc depending on location. Hong Kong and China paying slightly higher than Singapore or other South East Asia spots but all in that bracket.

Where you will be based changes things. If you are living in HK its way more expensive than say Jakarta. Or if you are in a hotel paid for by the owner etc rotation changes it a bit but that a good guide for the average for pilots based in country.

G650 guys getting more than that.

FO maybe 60%-70% of capt depending if they are a local hire or not

Haven‘t seen those numbers for commuting contracts yet... which companies are you talking about if I may ask?

Half Back
15th Jul 2019, 10:23
Haven‘t seen those numbers for commuting contracts yet... which companies are you talking about if I may ask?

What numbers have you seen for a commuting contract?

Klimax
15th Jul 2019, 10:41

And this is why people come and go (or get "let go") all the time on these Asian accounts.

hawkerxp
15th Jul 2019, 11:34
I was talking about non commuting... Not sure what guys are willing to take for a committing gig not that it should change that much perhaps take out the housing of say $5K.

tomuchwork
16th Jul 2019, 00:08
LOL. Absurde numbers. Have seen much less for a Global contract on a slave 2/1 (month) contract out of HK with one of the big ones around there. And 2/1 just IF the leadcaptain was not deciding to shoot down the only FO so it could become a "always on/ never off" immediately. Glad I turned that biz BS down and finally returned to airlines.

20k+ are dream figures. Ment only to attract more "cannon fodder", nothing else. Make that 15k(if not rated most likely they will deduct something here per month), housing at "base" is you business(which could become expensive in HK or Singapore). Unpaid commuting normally as well.

Might be some owner jobs around that pay commuting, but pure owner jobs are even more bound for desaster for known reasons.