PDA

View Full Version : Military Lawyer

spindrier7
2nd Jul 2019, 22:09
Hello Pruners,

I am trying to help an Army mate of mine who is a spot of bother with our air-burgling RMPs. Does anyone know a good lawyer?

With much respect,

Spindrier7

WE Branch Fanatic
3rd Jul 2019, 08:39
Try Forces Law | Independent legal services and advice (http://www.forceslaw.com) who can put you in touch with a local company.

Marchettiman
3rd Jul 2019, 19:58
My son is an experienced criminal barrister who has represented clients in a number of Courts Martial trials so knows the system and its flaws well. He is "Direct Access" so can be consulted without the expense of having to first employ a solicitor. Send me a message if your mate would like his details.

spindrier7
3rd Jul 2019, 21:04
My son is an experienced criminal barrister who has represented clients in a number of Courts Martial trials so knows the system and its flaws well. He is "Direct Access" so can be consulted without the expense of having to first employ a solicitor. Send me a message if your mate would like his details.

Thanks for the reply. It has not quite got to Courts Marshal. If it does I will come back to you. Thanks.

Tankertrashnav
3rd Jul 2019, 22:47
You are lost in a forest. You finally find a clearing in which you find an honest lawyer, a dishonest lawyer and a goblin. Which of the three do you ask for directions out of the forest?

Answer - the dishonest lawyer. The other two are figments of your imagination.

(with apologies to Marchettiman's son ;) )

Good luck in finding a lawyer.

graham house
6th Jul 2019, 09:57
Hello Pruners,

I am trying to help an Army mate of mine who is a spot of bother with our air-burgling RMPs. Does anyone know a good lawyer?

With much respect,

Spindrier7
This is a field that I am an SME in and ay be able to assist? A number of our Community, well versed in the discipline that you seek, are in the process of establishing a new organisation that enables access to justice for all who serve, their families and veterans alike - free. Liberty for example also offer a unique support service for such issues.

It is a very dense forest out there and what individuals do not need, in our view, is to be sent off to oblivion by 'the system' and those who operate within - whose intent is to mislead. There is a real gap in the market that offers independent advice and that is part of our aim.

PM should you wish for more info