PDA

View Full Version : Pilots sue Boeing for 737 max problems.

faheel
22nd Jun 2019, 22:09
Interesting article on abc news site with regard to ongoing grounding of 737 max.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-23/over-400-pilots-join-lawsuit-against-boeing-over-737-max/11238282?section=world

27/09
22nd Jun 2019, 23:19
Politics and grandstanding

Global Aviator
23rd Jun 2019, 02:43
Wasn’t there a group of pilots let go from I honestly can’t remember where, due the MAX grounding? You would think they would certainly have grounds.

What about a class action, I flew as a passenger on the MAX several times, I’m now suffering stress over what could have happened (not really but you see the angle).

Certainly interesting watching what’s happening, not sure I’d be happy to get on the first ‘fixed’ MAX...

27/09
23rd Jun 2019, 07:18
Wasn’t there a group of pilots let go from I honestly can’t remember where, due the MAX grounding? You would think they would certainly have grounds.

What about a class action, I flew as a passenger on the MAX several times, I’m now suffering stress over what could have happened (not really but you see the angle).

Certainly interesting watching what’s happening, not sure I’d be happy to get on the first ‘fixed’ MAX...
My happiness would be directly related to the quality of the training of those occupying the seats with the forward facing windows. Nothing to do with the fixes or not that have may have been embodied.