PDA

View Full Version : Jy/flybe/be Out Of Ncl

ST.CRISPIN
5th Aug 2002, 21:14
Many moons ago on this forum, there were vicious rumours that the above mentioned would start ncl/dub..since they've pulled out of ncl/bru does this mean that they are starting soon? Any other new airlines/routes out of ncl for the winter season?

Fullback
6th Aug 2002, 14:03
Slightly misleading heading there, ST.C.

They've only pulled off the NCL-BRU.

NCL-CDG doing well and NCL-BHD, NCL-IOM-BHD still going.

Just to put the record straight for other readers, they are not pulling out of NCL!!!!

ST.CRISPIN
6th Aug 2002, 17:53
yes on a second look it is misleading...I meant jy/flybe/be.......what are they doing now out of ncl..Very Many apologies indeed!Anywhoo, are they doing dub?

gul dukat
6th Aug 2002, 23:38
Any truth in the rumour the airline formerly known as GO are sizing up NCL-BFS and may well kill JY/BE/BEE?

dik dastardly
7th Aug 2002, 00:04
a bit premature I would think. Clearly by the comments posted on this site Easy are certainly not having it easy at the moment. I'd have thought they'd be better consolidating what they've got. Has to be said though, things are gonna be tough in N.I for flybe this winter - with Easy starting LGW and 'the airline that used to be called Airtours International/lowcost division/name-tba.com' starting BHX-BFS.

gul dukat
7th Aug 2002, 00:09
Never mind Dik ....you've still got LBA and IOM ......NOW WHERES THAT EASY APPLICATION ??.....:D :D :D :D

Tower Ranger
7th Aug 2002, 18:33
DD

Do you really think EJ will use their gatwick slots on BFS. With the Go amalgamation this would leave them flying to three london airports out of NI , surely that is spreading it a bit thin! Is it not more likely to use the Lgw slots for european routes (yes gul I know NI is part of europe ...).
I know a couple of people over at Bfs and there is nothing solid on an EJ Lgw route.

dik dastardly
7th Aug 2002, 23:33
yo gul.. Havn't been to IOM or LBA for a long time now. Bit wide of the mark!:D :D :D
Regards Easy to LGW, I got that from crew who reckon if it doesn't happen this winter then its definite for next summer. Having said that some crew have been puttin about that BFS-CDG and Nice is imminent. Somehow I doubt it.;)

GrahamK
7th Aug 2002, 23:36
What about an easyJet NCL-LGW, would give BA some competition. But would it work? :confused:

gul dukat
8th Aug 2002, 07:48
Sorry Dik !!mental abberration :rolleyes: :rolleyes: On a slightly different topic.does anyone have any idea why BFS is deemed to be suitable for ANOTHER BHX service?(Airtours/Mytravel lite)I would have thought that with BEE and MSK serving the route from both BHD and BFS that the scope for another (albeit low cost)carrier would be limited?