PDA

View Full Version : Dgca computer number docs

Snehal Gagwani
27th May 2019, 17:09
hello
i have applied for the computer number and got rejected.
i had trouble getting my verification of 10th and 12 th from ssc and hsc board.
they just stamped verified on the photo copy of my marksheet and took a lot of money from me which was rejected by the dgca.
How does the verification look like from Maharashtra board?
I have the online verification but is that enough as a hard copy too or do I have to go back to vashi and deal with the staff there?
also it didn’t accept my photo. What are the specifications for photo upload? Cz when I uploaded it, it accepted it. But then in the email they rejected it.
and then the proof of birth date. Is the passport not enough?
kindly help me
[email protected]

Go Indigo
12th Jun 2019, 04:36
You have clearly not read the user manual which is available on the Pariksha web portal. It contains all the instructions which need to be followed to ensure that your computer number application doesn't get rejected. A link to the same is pasted here: Flight crew user manual (https://pariksha.dgca.gov.in/PDFViewer.jsp?pdf=470067)

For the board verification certificates, you need to go to the board office at Vashi, Mumbai and submit a handwritten application, attested copies of your marksheets, and Aadhaar card. In the application, please state clearly that the certificates are to be addressed to the "Director General of Civil Aviation, New Delhi". The fee is to be paid by cash. You can go back to collect the certificates after 4-5 working days.
It is a confidential letter in a sealed and stamped envelope addressed to the DGCA containing your examination details like name, seat number, year of passing, and "pass" remark. Simply scan the sealed envelope (front and back) and upload it to the Pariksha web portal. While submitting the hard copies of your documents, submit the sealed envelope as well.

The size of the color photograph has to be 45mm height X 35mm width (this can be done using MS Paint software) taken on a white background without borders. The photograph must be of matt finish. The size of the scanned color photo image should not be more than 70kb. Type of the file should be JPEG/JPG.

For proof of birthdate, 10th std passing certificate has to be uploaded. The birth date can be found below the marks section.