PDA

View Full Version : ATFA / BAA for ATPL Integrated Program

Haronian
25th May 2019, 22:26
Hello everyone,
my name is shahar and I am from israel.
i am in progress of Portuguese citizenship, it will not takes more than 12-18 months to hold the passport.
I did research for a long time and saw that these are the most suitable academics for me in my budget(100K Included accommodation) and they don’t required EU rights from the beginning(like oxford)
Which of them do you think is better?

dlturksharky
26th May 2019, 18:23
You mean "AFTA" I think..
In my opinion they are both nice academies. I believe that with both of them you'll get what you need. The rest is up to you ..
Good luck

thecarlitooos
26th May 2019, 20:10
No doubts that AFTA is 300% better than BAA.

I recently have been accepted to the RYR Cadetship Programme, and although having another options with my assessment passed as CAE easyjet or FTE white tail, I’ve finally chosen AFTA.

Environment is sick, aircrafts have an incredible maintenance and all the instructors have huge experience. This place is like a big family, and this is amazing. Every single member will help you since the very first moment. Assessment isn’t too difficult, but you need a big passion to be accepted here.

I recommend you doing a tour at the school and book your assessment. When doing the tour, you’ll fall in love with that place.

phil2105
31st May 2019, 16:21
Hey Carlitos,

What advice would you give to pass the assessments? And how did you train for the simulator testing?

Thanks for helping to achieve my dream!