PDA

View Full Version : Pan Aero Croatia PPL

xanadu99
20th May 2019, 16:30
Hi All,

I was in touch with Pan Aero late last week about their PPL course, they were quick to reply unlike some ATO's actually their CEO replied within hours and seems like a decent chap.

Anyway they're prices are reasonable not the cheapest but definitely not expensive, they seem to have a good fleet and a good roster of instructors.

I have seen minimal posts on here about Pan Aero so i am wondering if anyone has been to them? I have messaged a couple of guys that i seen post about them a couple of years ago and i am waiting on a reply.

I have been doing my PPL in Ireland already but time/weather constraints are a pain in the back so i figured a number of trips out to Croatia wouldn't be hardship with Ryanair/Aer Lingus flying into Zadar and Split down the road.

I am going to fly down in a few weeks to have a look around Zadar and they're ATO and go for a trial/familiarization in the Diamond as I've been in the C172 for the previous 17 hrs.

Any info or direction would be greatly appreciated before i hand over EUR2000 starting deposit.

Regards All :ok:

Dan

flapsupboy
21st May 2019, 06:39
I don't have any experience with them but I contacted them for some hour building and I also got a fast reply.And everything he stated in his email were clear and true.Seems like a decent place to me.

xanadu99
21st May 2019, 13:24
Thanks Tharaka737

Sabre577
16th Jul 2019, 21:14
Hi Dan - have you been to visit Pan Aero now? Do you have any feedback please? I'm looking for places to do my PPL.