PDA

View Full Version : Grafprom Aviation, Bydgoszcz

jamesgrainge
18th May 2019, 07:47
Hello guys, anyone having attended this school? Very good value offers currently, but no reputation.

tmlplt
21st Sep 2019, 19:01
Hi mate, have you started there? I was also looking for some information but couldn't find much.

popo_von_kox
23rd Sep 2019, 07:34
I did my ATPL theory with them. They seem to be a very professional bunch. Mix of older, experienced IR+ME instructors, and some young and energetic LOT and RYR FOs, They are located in quite climatic, ex-military part of Bydgoszcz airfield, but infrastructure is brand new (even though it is located in stalkerish complex of soviet era hangars) . Their fleet consists of some Tecnams, both single and double engined, and some C152s, and - if I am not mistaken - one of those c152s is extended range version, so you can test if your buttocks have what it takes to do some serious hour building. Another advantage is affordable accommodation in school building. Money wise they are on the cheaper end of the scale, especially if you consider buying hour packets. One of disadvantages is that they are on a controlled airfield, so if you are not staying on the school premises then you have to go through security check each time you visit them. Not a problem if you plan to spend 4 hours in the air, but if you are in for few quick patterns then it can become an issue. Give them a call, or message them on Facebook. They are in process of re-branding to Zonda Aviation, or something like that (totally unnecessary in my opinion).

Madrague
19th Nov 2019, 11:14
Hi guys,
do you have any opinions/info about the school? As far as I know, now they changed owner and it's called Zonda aero

PilotDimi23
20th Aug 2021, 07:37
Biggest Fraud Ever!

Don't trust them, I did my ATPL Theory with them, I did everything what they asked me to do in terms of to finishing my subjects at home first and then come over to do the groundschool, When I was ready to do my groundschool I contacted them and I got no responds not even a call back, even try to Whatsapp them and they left me on read and didn't care at all. I contacted a spokesperson from the school named Michalina and even she didn't reply back or called back. I lost 1300 Euro because of those frauds. Please be careful with them. ( Same applied to Brics Aviation who use to work with them.)