PDA

View Full Version : Australian

sassy1
5th Aug 2002, 01:31
Hi there,

just wondering if there is anyone out there waiting to hear the final outcome as to whether they got into Australian Airlines. I would be interested to hear from you as I know I am going out of my brain waiting to hear.

thanks

Sassy1;)

Cabin Scrag
5th Aug 2002, 06:14
Hi Sassy 1 I am also waiting to hear from australian, but we have to be patient, hopefully it won't be too much longer. You are not alone ! :cool:

cino2go
5th Aug 2002, 08:22
I am waiting to hear as well.. The non contact is nearly killing me:eek:

sassy1
5th Aug 2002, 08:22
was just wondering whether they have also checked your references Cabin Scrag???

Sassy1

sassy1
5th Aug 2002, 08:25
Hey cino2go,

have they also checked your referees?? Have they had any contact with you at all as yet?

Cabin Scrag
5th Aug 2002, 10:53
Hi sassy 1 , yes my reference checks are done, just waiting for that phone call ! ;)

cabin secure
5th Aug 2002, 11:48
Hi Girls and Guys.
Read my post on the Qantas/MAM thread.
May shed some light on why you may not have heard yet.:)

dij88
5th Aug 2002, 18:14
HI all,

Well I'm still waiting here aswell. Have been in touch with a lot of people who have received the phone call, some had refs checked some didn't. I have heard it is going to take at least a week to notify Sydney so hang in there. Apparently they only started calling SYD on Thursday or Friday so we still have a few days left.

Has anyone received a no letter after the medical and crim checks?? I am too scared to open the mail box lately!!

jayne
6th Aug 2002, 13:19
hi guys. My friend got the congatulations call on friday. She went for the interview at the goldcoast. She had her references checked and got a call 3days after. She starts in October. If u have had your references checked then your in. goodluck and congrats to those who get in. Hope i have helped.