PDA

View Full Version : 250 hours FAA CPL

avtomaton
13th May 2019, 21:48
I have a FAA CPL (with ME and IR) and now I am looking for my first job. I am sending my CV to anyone whom I can find, but without success for now. I know that there are a lot of brand-new pilots like me, but I also know that the aviation industry is constantly changing, and some opportunity can be presented when you are in the right place at the proper time. Any contacts or any details are highly appreciated.

UPD1: Russian
UPD2: 340h TT, 30h ME, 70h IR
UPD3:
FAA CPL ASEL/AMEL/ASES/IR
EASA CPL SEP/MEP/IR/PBN

I have a master's degree in Computer Science.
My English is good (C1), and I am studying French and Spanish (now about A2 for both).

Currently I am increasing my flight hours, and some day I believe I will have enough experience for someone, but probably even now some company is looking for a highly motivated low-hour pilot. Bush flying is OK, actually that's sort of thing I'd like to do now. Finally, I am constantly keeping going, and actually I like it.

studentpil0t
16th May 2019, 04:02
Your nationality?

AirAlgerie
6th Jun 2019, 03:33
Your nationality?
Most likely Russian

avtomaton
24th Jan 2020, 07:54
Still looking for a job, but now passed EASA ATPL subjects and got EASA CPL with a 340h TT. I'm thinking more about a bush pilot position (safaris, medical, mission etc.) than about an airline, at least for now. I will kindly appreciate any contacts or recommendations. Relocation is not a problem at all.

avtomaton
10th Sep 2022, 04:12
No, I did not. In the beginning of 2020 due to the pandemic everybody stopped hiring, and the process slowly resumed only in 2022. By then I passed my IELTS, prepared all paperwork and relocated to Canada. Now I am converting my license to the Canadian one - it is a fairly straightforward process from the FAA license holder. Hopefully I will find something soon!

avtomaton
10th Sep 2022, 05:48
Certainly! Now focused on job opportunities in Canada, but still open to any option to get some experience. Probably will follow the well trodden road and get the instructor rating. It's been more than 5 years since I made my first discovery flight, I've invested huge amount of time and money, but I regret nothing. I will be there, sooner or later. Better sooner, of course :)

pfvspnf
13th Sep 2022, 12:27
Good morning to all except those who don’t pay training bond , you can come here but need to work. It’s not hotel

4runner
14th Sep 2022, 03:18
Good morning to all except those who don’t pay training bond , you can come here but need to work. It’s not hotel

what????????