PDA

View Full Version : Captain Cay Carpenter Retirement

Sweet Surrender
13th May 2019, 10:25
To all past and present employees of Alliance Airlines, Flight West and friends of Captain Cay Carpenter.

There is going to be a retirement / get together to thank Cay for all that he has done over the last 30 or so years.

Whether it was being an enjoyable Captain to fly with, a training Captain who made difficult things look easy, a simulator instructor who made the transition to flying jets seem achievable or the person to whom you could just have a good to chat to.
For any or all those reasons we are getting together at the Ibis Brisbane Airport ( roof top function room)2 Dryandra Rd between 2pm and 6pm on Sunday 19th May (yes, this coming Sunday).

Let’s thank Captain Cay for all the memories he has provided us over the last 30 years.

Hope to see you there.

PS: Finger food will be provided

RSVP 17th May to
James Rorke
SMS :0414324728
Or email [email protected]

Torres
13th May 2019, 19:35
Cay must be one of the originals from 1987 or 1988?

I remember when Ray employed him. I think it may have been for the original Flying Surgeon Contract?

giantkingsquid
14th May 2019, 21:49
In a former life I used to work FIFO to a mine in NW Queensland: 260 flights in the back of an F100 by my records, and I recognized the name from the cabin announcements, so I must've been in Cay's hands more than a few of those! Enjoy the next phase Cay.

Fris B. Fairing
15th May 2019, 05:30
Any chance of changing the title of this thread? It gave me a fright as I thought he'd left us.

Done .. long time since I have seen Cay - one hopes that his retirement is productive and enjoyable. - br, John

Sweet Surrender
15th May 2019, 11:32
Any chance of changing the title of this thread? It gave me a fright as I thought he'd left us.

Done .. long time since I have seen Cay - one hopes that his retirement is productive and enjoyable. - br, John
If you feel that way you should really come along. All welcome, spouses as well.
PM me if you can make it as we need to track numbers.