PDA

View Full Version : Blue Air..just a matter of time

maskedpilot
12th May 2019, 16:45
Just a matter of time

Banana Joe
12th May 2019, 17:09
You seem to have a strong axe to grind against them.

maskedpilot
12th May 2019, 17:24
You seem to have a strong axe to grind against them.
No actually I don't give much of a f..ck personally but I came to know they really are a shame . EU indiscriminately enlarging without ,before hand, setting clear rules has created monstes that are now dumping all of EU aviation sector both on the professional and economical side . Someone should intervene before is too late

Banana Joe
12th May 2019, 17:28
If you could expand on your arguments I'm sure the whole community would benefit from it.

No, I don't work for Blue Air and I am well aware they are far from being a "good" employer.

STEXUP
12th May 2019, 18:04
I did work for them for a while. A delusional P2F gig in the hands of a Romanian mob
Problem is delusion can be dangerous in this business.

Icelanta
12th May 2019, 21:15
I know the guys starting up their operation back in 2005. Never seen worse pilots. Ex Tarom and all of them a danger in the air.

cucuotto
13th May 2019, 05:47
Look at their Italian bases..They managed with a scam involving the infamous professional association ANPAC and four imbeciles that enrolled in it and became Union rappresentive unelected by anyone and signed a white paper blindly , to change contract which is now the lowest paying in Italy. They managed to **** up TRN base notwithstanding all the facilitation and very high potential. They managed to put 25 years old 737 Classic falling apart there scaring the passenger away year after year.. They had so many issues with unpaid salaries, contracts discriminations that they reach beyond crooks and got into idiots.
The HR manager lady is thinking she in working for a supermarket chain and dealing with cashiers. She talks and acts like she runs a talent show. But the only talent you have to show here is often only your father checkbook. .Training is outrageous with old ex Tarom farts colluded with the Romanian CAA screaming like crazy at the poor unscreened P2Flyers terrifying them and teaching them nothing . The products are of extremely low quality. Most of them would not be flying anywhere else
A complete disaster that EASA , to be credibile, should stop before is too late.

Banana Joe
13th May 2019, 08:00
Look at their Italian bases..They managed with a scam involving the infamous professional association ANPAC and four diots that inscribed in it and became Union rappresentive unelected and signed it blindly , to change contract which is now the lowest paying in Italy. They managed to **** up TRN base notwithstanding all the facilitation and very high potential. They managed to put 25 years old 737 Classic falling apart there scaring the passenger away year after year.. They had so many issues with unpaid salaries, contracts discriminations that they reach beyond crooks and got into idiots.
The HR manager lady is thinking she in working for a supermarket chain and dealing with cashiers. She talks and acts like she runs a talent show. But the only talent you have to show here is often only your father checkbook. .Training is outrageous with old ex Tarom farts colluded with the Romanian CAA screaming like crazy at the poor unscreened P2Flyers terrifying them and teaching them nothing . The products are of extremely low quality. Most of them would not be flying anywhere else
A complete disaster that EASA , to be credibile, should stop before is too late.
Have the pilots organised any strike against this in Italy?
​​​​​​Regardless of what ANPAC says.

flyzed
13th May 2019, 09:15
Look at their Italian bases..They managed with a scam involving the infamous professional association ANPAC and four diots that inscribed in it and became Union rappresentive unelected and signed it blindly , to change contract which is now the lowest paying in Italy. They managed to **** up TRN base notwithstanding all the facilitation and very high potential. They managed to put 25 years old 737 Classic falling apart there scaring the passenger away year after year.. They had so many issues with unpaid salaries, contracts discriminations that they reach beyond crooks and got into idiots.
A complete disaster that EASA , to be credibile, should stop before is too late.Your statements are rather serious, do you have substantial elements to support your thesis? Would you be ready to report CAA Romania, ENAC and EASA for these apparent irregularities? It looks like an announced disaster!

Banana Joe
13th May 2019, 10:18
It's been already discussed in the Italian forum for some time now, and I wonder if they are going to take any action.

bob777
13th May 2019, 13:24
There are also some nicer guy but they are held down by the Tarom mobster. Overall the situation is as depicted. Italian pilots are now less paid than Romanian and sent to fly in Romania Imagine that !
​​

Banana Joe
13th May 2019, 14:27
But there doesn't seem to be any reaction from the pilot group. I have not lived in Italy for almost 5 years now and I have never been involved in aviation related activities in Italy so maybe (and I hope so) I am severely uninformed.

Nick 1
13th May 2019, 15:32
Solution is simple , do not fly or pay for flying in this so called “ company “ , period .
When they will struggle to find pilots then, there will be two option , adeguate the salary or disappear from the market .

bob777
13th May 2019, 17:25
They are already scrapping the bottom of the barrel. And that is worrisome.

FlyingDoggo
18th Oct 2022, 19:16
Just a matter of time
You were so right

fronzee
19th Oct 2022, 13:51
any news about them, are they coming back or finished?