PDA

View Full Version : CX Management

cpdude
12th May 2019, 02:36
Employee attitude reflects leadership.

It's like innocence, we all start life good and some learned to be bad due to circumstances. Likewise we all started our employment with a positive and hopeful attitude and something happened along the way. Reflect on that!

RAT Management
12th May 2019, 02:43
I'd rather "move beyond".

letsfly75
12th May 2019, 02:47
I thought I had just landed the best airline job in the world. Then it wasn’t. Then, after 10 years, I left.

Betsy
12th May 2019, 03:25
Everything they do is wrong in actual fact it does everyone a favour that they do and say nothing.

After a miserly HK$2000 profit share was handed out last month we were given a glossy booklet this week perfect for those wobbly restaurant tables.

Cancer has spread throughout all their aviation companies that any treatment is simply a waste of time and money.

Leroy Stanley
12th May 2019, 08:05
I thought I had just landed the best airline job in the world. Then it wasn’t. Then, after 10 years, I left.

Why did it take you 10 years to leave?

letsfly75
12th May 2019, 15:11
Why did it take you 10 years to leave?

Because FedEx hadn’t hired me yet.

Roy De Kantzow
13th May 2019, 11:54
Employee attitude reflects leadership.

It's like innocence, we all start life good and some learned to be bad due to circumstances. Likewise we all started our employment with a positive and hopeful attitude and something happened along the way. Reflect on that!

But no manager cares... so why does anyone else?