PDA

View Full Version : Accountablity

zanzibar
8th May 2019, 05:30
Man and woman kicked off flight for ignoring safety instructions (http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/man-and-woman-kicked-off-flight-for-ignoring-safety-instructions/ar-AAB3gxu?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=iehp)

Bend alot
8th May 2019, 06:19
I hope the flight attendant gets a reward for excellent work, and the pax deplaned - a life time flight ban from Air New Zealand and their affiliate airlines.

ausworld
8th May 2019, 06:23
Well done Air New Zealand

Let's the message out to as many as possible

Chris2303
8th May 2019, 06:24
One hopes that Air NZ told Jetstar about the incident and that the pax had to hire a car to get to Auckland

Pilot DAR
9th May 2019, 23:29
Accountablity

Isn't it "Responsibilty"?

Oh, sorry, that'd be in Australia ;).....

Okihara
10th May 2019, 00:25
This prick had to be removed from the plane, well done.
[...] the woman, who was described as “wealthy looking” and “high maintenance” with a Louis Vuitton handbag
Implicit bias?

zanzibar
11th May 2019, 12:26
No, "accountability"." as in accountable for your actions after the event.

If she'd been responsible, it wouldn't have happened.

Added: Good pick-up DAR, but I got it right this time :O

SIUYA
11th May 2019, 22:30
And your point is Pilot DAR??? :ugh:

harrryw
12th May 2019, 05:06
Airlines fault. Selling emergency row seats should be made criminal. They should seat the best suited and willing persons to assist there.

faction
12th May 2019, 10:48
And your point is Pilot DAR??? :ugh:
It's a reference to the new $50 note, and it's hilarious at that. I say print more and double down!

romeocharlie
12th May 2019, 21:33
Isn't it "Responsibilty"?

Oh, sorry, that'd be in Australia ;).....

Call of the year. You have my vote.

SIUYA
13th May 2019, 08:26
Yeah......I concede. It helped to go back and re-read Pilot DAR's post again. :(

Good pick-up DAR, and bloody good post! :ok:

Pinky the pilot
13th May 2019, 11:04
Implicit bias?

With all respect Okihara-san, I have encountered people over the years who could/did fit that exact scenario.

ie; They were incredibly arrogant, and the only conclusion one was able to draw as to the origin of their attitude was because they were obviously very wealthy and they chose to flaunt it!

Oddly enough, a very good Friend is how shall we say, a multi multi multi Millionaire!:eek: And a more down to earth bloke you could never ever meet!