PDA

View Full Version : MCC/JOC CAE, Simtech or RWL ?

batmax
7th May 2019, 11:09
Hi,
I am currently looking for a MCC/JOC course. I checked many websites like Cockpit4u, Sim4u, Sky4u (so many 4u companies..), RWL German Flight Academy, Simtech and CEA.
By now I think the 4u companies are not my favorite ones but CAE, RWL and Simtech are fine for me. Which one would you recommend ? I think CAE sounds great in the CV but 737-400 or CR200 are not the planes where the screenings take place. Simtech and RWL have 737NG Sims which is great and important for the assessments. Quite hard to choose the right one

At the moment I think the best way is a MCC/JOC with CAE and doing a screening prep on the NG. So I could combine it a little bit.

Thank you in advance :-)

Victor Golf
7th May 2019, 14:15
When I went for my only airline assessment it didn't seem to matter where anyone did the MCC and at the end of the day an MCC is not about what aircraft you do it on but getting a fundamental understanding of how to integrate and use all the crew to your advantage

My sim partner probably paid less than 50% of what I paid for my MCC and it didn't hinder him in any way at all with getting the job

I would agree doing it on a full glass cockpit setup will be more beneficial like an NG or 320 as most flying these days will be glass cockpit

parkfell
7th May 2019, 14:24
You might wish to think about an APS as oppose to a MCC/JOC course.

If you aspire to join Ryanair, then APS is something you need to consider.

batmax
7th May 2019, 15:47
Thank you for the input. Because I am a native speaker and want to stay in Germany I will try Condor, Edelweiss, Sunexpress etc. first.

travis.karl
8th May 2019, 13:30
Maybe you should check Cockpit4u again. They are partner with Lufthansa.
But the other names you mentioned should be no wrong choice, too.

staffpilot
10th May 2019, 18:23
Thank you for the input. Because I am a native speaker and want to stay in Germany I will try Condor, Edelweiss, Sunexpress etc. first.
RWL is quite good, very friendly. CAE on a different level. Forget about all 4u's. L3 nice, too
My advice you stay in Germany and go to RWL.

batmax
11th May 2019, 13:57
Thank you guys. My bank denied the loan for an ATO outside from Germany so RWL is my only possibility. Which second ATO would you recommend if the RWL has no capacity, maybe Cockpit4u ?

travis.karl
11th May 2019, 21:00
Thank you guys. My bank denied the loan for an ATO outside from Germany so RWL is my only possibility. Which second ATO would you recommend if the RWL has no capacity, maybe Cockpit4u ?

Cockpit4u is a good choice and don't forget TFC Kaeufer. I guess I would do it on a full flight at C4U.
They're the only reliable company with high standards in Berlin Schoenfeld.

batmax
15th May 2019, 08:58
Cockpit4u is a good choice and don't forget TFC Kaeufer. I guess I would do it on a full flight at C4U.
They're the only reliable company with high standards in Berlin Schoenfeld.

Danke dir :-)

I singed with RWL so everything is fine now. Thank you guys!

flugas
15th May 2019, 09:31
Hey guys, would you mind to disclose the RWL MCC price? Just to see how they compare to Sky4U and the other players since their prices are not available on their website.

Has anybody been to the Austrian Aviation Academy's MCC? I heard that it's on an F100 simulator.

batmax
16th May 2019, 18:18
Hey guys, would you mind to disclose the RWL MCC price? Just to see how they compare to Sky4U and the other players since their prices are not available on their website.

Has anybody been to the Austrian Aviation Academy's MCC? I heard that it's on an F100 simulator.

Ca . 7500€

travis.karl
16th May 2019, 18:31
Ca . 7500€
They're doing it on FFS 737 or A320? 737 should be cheaper.

batmax
16th May 2019, 21:02
MCC on fixed base and JOC on FFS, both 737NG

GREATFEMPILOT
17th May 2019, 15:03
MCC on fixed base and JOC on FFS, both 737NG Thx for sharing.
I would've recommended Simtech. But your choice sounds good, too. ​​​​​

robingre991
21st May 2019, 18:36
Danke dir :-)

I singed with RWL so everything is fine now. Thank you guys!
Can you give some feedback already?

travis.karl
21st May 2019, 19:01
Cool. Have fun and keep us informed how it works.

737fan
22nd May 2019, 16:02
Is this a APS MCC?

robingre991
12th Jun 2019, 13:13
Salut batmax. Have you completed MCC? Can you give a feedback?
Thank you
​​​​​​

Trevi85
17th Jun 2019, 15:38
Hello.
Is there anybody who completed MCC at CAE?