PDA

View Full Version : vueling maps-MPL

Buenas
25th Apr 2019, 22:01
Hey Guys,

Just got accepted on the MPL programme at Jerez. Anybody else on here aswell?

What are the conditions after you finish the training i.e. do we get a contract for the required MPL-ATPL conversion hours?
How many hours on average do you fly per year (roster) ?

And the most important question can you switch bases if there are seats ? The programme is for Barca based but i live near Rome...

Appreciate all your help !! So looking forward to this adventure !
Buenas !

FoxtrotCharlie7
26th Apr 2019, 08:35
Hey Guys,

What are the conditions after you finish the training i.e. do we get a contract for the required MPL-ATPL conversion hours?

And the most important question can you switch bases if there are seats ? The programme is for Barca based but i live near Rome...

Buenas !

Hi there!
So you've been accepted for MPL training at FTE Jerez. What does it involve? What happens when you finish your training?
I believe it's one of the most expensive flight training organisations in Europe. Why did you choose FTE?

FightFireWithFire
26th Apr 2019, 14:04
Hey Guys,

Buenas !

I flew approx 750-800 hours during the first year and yes, you can change base when there are places available, according to your seniority. Rome has a lot of movement and usually is pretty quick to get,whule others like Madrid are very very hard to obtain.

Buenas
26th Apr 2019, 16:48
Hi there!
So you've been accepted for MPL training at FTE Jerez. What does it involve? What happens when you finish your training?
I believe it's one of the most expensive flight training organisations in Europe. Why did you choose FTE?

Foxtrot, it involves that there is a job intention with the airliner after your speeded up training with FTE jerez. It's just not very clear how the end process rolls out.

I'm sure you know what an MPL is, but for that you need some sort of guarantee from the airliner right ? Because you're not leaving the school with an ATPL.

Expensive it is, but so are the other top school who place lot's of people. For me the choice was due to the Vueling program, so not much to explain, I will pay the fees all out of my savings account so no debt at the end as well..

Buenas
26th Apr 2019, 16:49
Thank you very much for the information ! Really looking forward to join your airline !