PDA

View Full Version : VUELING 2019

tomasm123
17th Apr 2019, 16:03
Hello guys,

I just applied for Vueling with no previous airline experience. Seems like they dropped the factorized hour requirements in favor of Spanish ICAO Level 4.
Does anyone know how likely it is that I will be called for an interview? I have about 250 hours CPL/MEP/IR with ATPL Theory and what I think is a good CV. I am Portuguese with English Level 6 and Spanish Level 4.

Also, does anyone know how the type rating scheme works? Do we have to pay all the 30k€ to start or is there some kind of bonding thing?

Regards,

tomasm123
21st Apr 2019, 22:33
It is either too early or too late to apply. Vueling have recruited 240 first officers for this summer season, Some guys with previous airlines experience and some others with no experience at all. There is no need to speak spanish anymore, it is more important to have a great level of english.
Keep monitoring the vueling website after this summer to check for next recruitements.

Cheers

Well, it does say recruitment is open on their website. does that mean nothing at all then?

OttoPiloto
24th Apr 2019, 17:50
Does anybody know if the type rating is completely self funded with them if you are fresh out of school?