PDA

View Full Version : Oryx Jet

Yatzi
9th Apr 2019, 14:37
Hi, I have been thinking of apply for a pilot job with Oryx Jet in Luton UK. Anyone know how this company is to work for and can recommend it?
Thanks

Aso
10th Apr 2019, 19:57
the only Oryxjet I know was based in Doha and was taken over by Qatar Executive

Yatzi
10th Apr 2019, 20:40
Thank you for your answer. Was this a long time ago?

Brian Pern
12th Apr 2019, 08:31
I think they are using Maleth Aero's AOC for their old 73 Classics.

Yatzi
5th Aug 2019, 09:51
Horrible outfit with no AOC run and owed by Pakistani bandits. Using Maleth Aero AOC. Former owners of the worse operator in ME, Eastern Skyjet which had to close down due to severe low standard!
Stay far away from these!

Hi, thank you very much for the info. I had a feeling something was not correct.

Yatzi
7th Aug 2019, 13:19
I will do that. Thank you again for info.

Quagmire1299
30th Dec 2019, 11:01
I'm considering them as a DEC. Could I ask what it is about them that they should be avoided? In terms of roster, duty lenghts / multiple sector days, Hotac, no of days off at home, commuting/jumpseating, on board catering, pay, training etc?
Any info about them or Maleth would be appreciated.

Cheers

Yatzi
3rd Jan 2020, 08:42
I'm considering them as a DEC. Could I ask what it is about them that they should be avoided? In terms of roster, duty lenghts / multiple sector days, Hotac, no of days off at home, commuting/jumpseating, on board catering, pay, training etc?
Any info about them or Maleth would be appreciated.

Cheers
Hi, I asked about them on this forum before and got this answer.
Horrible outfit with no AOC run and owed by Pakistani bandits. Using Maleth Aero AOC. Former owners of the worse operator in ME, Eastern Skyjet which had to close down due to severe low standard!
Stay far away from these!
This is the only thing I know.
Hope it helps you on our decision.