PDA

View Full Version : CASA ATO List

kjvmw
9th Apr 2019, 02:43
Hi,

​​​​​​I haven't used it for a while now but I remember that CASA use to have an ATO search function on their website, similar to the DAME search they currently have.

After lots of Google searches and looking through the CASA website I can't find it. I even gave them a call and was told that it never existed and I must be getting it confused with something else.

I'm starting to doubt myself now but was sure it was there. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Capt Fathom
9th Apr 2019, 02:48
There was an ATO list on the CASA Website. It was removed several years ago, supposedly in order to be updated!! It never returned!

Clare Prop
9th Apr 2019, 03:24
Because there are no ATOs, only holders of Examiner Ratings.

roundsounds
9th Apr 2019, 03:36
Apparently will not post a list of FER holders due to privacy policy!

Checklist Charlie
9th Apr 2019, 05:28
Apparently will not post a list of FER holders due to privacy policy!
Yet CAsA are quite happy to publish a list of aircraft owners/operator names and addresses.

They seem to again want to have things both ways.

CC

blackfysh
9th Apr 2019, 08:33
It was there about a year ago - I remember finding the mobile number of an ATO to contact for some flying.

I tried to find the website again late last year and found nothing. It says the webpage has been "archived". If you search "authorised testing officer casa" on google it should be the first result (I cant link it as I have less than 10 posts).

Also I take it from the CASA website that the term ATO is being phased out, and instructors with Flight Examiner Ratings are now the term to be used (not sure what the difference is... I gotta do some reading).

Burleigh Effect
9th Apr 2019, 09:04
Not sure if it helps but this is the webpage as at 25 Mar 2018.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180325053732/https://www.casa.gov.au/licences-and-certification/standard-page/approved-testing-officers-search

Cheers

BE

triton140
10th Apr 2019, 00:52
Last modified 5 March 2018, and they're still handing out GFPT's ...