PDA

View Full Version : Oh, you cunning linguists!

HotDog
28th Jul 2002, 11:27
Hey Senso, nothing to do with the subject at hand but where is Singapour ?:D

Senso
30th Jul 2002, 14:53
Hey Hotdog,

I've become a paranoid mf, I fear they will cart me away turban et all for being critical or a little too outspoken. Unlike AU, there are people who are paid to watch the net and report any Gomen (Indian word for establishment) related issues or words that relate.

For the culturally starved (from Australia huh)... Je travaille a Singapour, je suis un F/O comprende?:cool:

Stay Safe
Peace!

-------------------
777 way to fly and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.:cool:

HotDog
2nd Aug 2002, 08:07
Mon Dieu, un F/O français à Singapour! Comment allez-vous? HD. a culturally starved Australian.:D

Senso
2nd Aug 2002, 11:40
Hotdog Monsieur,

Je suis Malaiseienne Indianne (turbanless), ma mere est francaise, je suis un "stir fry" Indianne. Travaille pour aerienne Singapour, ex-aerienne Malaise 734 et 744.

bon vol!:)

------------------------
777 way to fly and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

HotDog
3rd Aug 2002, 01:41
Heureux pour vous rencontrer M. Senso. Les meilleurs souvenirs à votre mère. HotDog:)

Hermie
3rd Aug 2002, 06:36
Parlez en anglais ainsi nous tous pouvons comprendre.

Merci

:cool:

BlueEagle
3rd Aug 2002, 11:10
And the National language on PPRuNe is...................?:rolleyes:

HotDog
3rd Aug 2002, 12:59
Merde, Senso. Now you've got me into the sh!t!:D

Lewis
3rd Aug 2002, 14:28
C'est bon! HotDog und Senso, was moechten Sie trinken? Bier?

HotDog
3rd Aug 2002, 15:05
Nein, mein Herr. Rot wein!:D

Sick Squid
3rd Aug 2002, 16:46
Mes amis!

J'ai moved cest thread ici car je pense quest'ce que vous sont avez-ing tout de la fun lui avec...

Mais le situation n'avez changer pas...anglais sont le meilleur language de cest petit corner de la monde PPRuNe. Comprendez?

Maintener tout les autres threads ici en anglais, s'il vous plait; otherwise cest tres jolie petit-chien averrai une rendevous avec mon baseball-bat....

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/MiscDog.gifhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/cavy.gif

L'Octopus Mauvais (en offre pour 12 euros)
Maitre de Franglais

HotDog
4th Aug 2002, 01:39
:D :D :D :p

7times7
4th Aug 2002, 08:20
hi Senso, Hotdog,

where did you learn your french? cazaux?

don't be selfish leh. ;)

HotDog
4th Aug 2002, 09:54
We had a French governess as a youth. The first thing she taught me was soixante neuf!:p :p

Bird Strike
4th Aug 2002, 12:43
Here's me thinking that Far East forum was a serious place... I am having more laugh here than I do in JetBlast. This is good :D

HotDog
4th Aug 2002, 13:20
Bird Strike (I've experienced a few of those!). What do you get if you cross a dog with a cat? You get a pussy that comes when you whistle!:D :p

VR-HFX
4th Aug 2002, 13:51
...unless it's an American pussy. They only come if you whistle dick see...:confused:

HotDog
4th Aug 2002, 13:56
HFX, LOL. We must have a beer together, I'll be up when the weather cools down a bit early October. Will let you know. Cheers,HD.

Bird Strike
5th Aug 2002, 23:17
At a risk of being banished to JB...

HotDog,

I'll be up when the weather cools down a bit early October.

Are you saying you hybernate when it's hot, or that you cannot get it up when it's hot? :D

HotDog
6th Aug 2002, 03:47
Hello Birdstrike, I think we'll both be banned to JB. Mea culpa, I only quoted the pussy joke as I looked at your profile and I like playing with cats also.:p I don't mind hot and sweaty women but I'm apprehensive about rejection for being a hot and sweaty man. Therefore, I am waiting for the heat and humidity of HKG to abate before I decide to get "up" there.:D Cheers, HotDog.

Senso
15th Aug 2002, 04:57
M. Hotdog,

Comment ca va? You anywhere near being banished to JB yet? The beer is certainly cheaper across the causeway. Where are you based?

-------------------------------
777 way to fly and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Senso
15th Aug 2002, 05:05
Bird Strike...

LIKELY VIRGIN: When Singapore Airlines (SIA) was negotiating for its 49% share of Sir Richard Branson’s umbrella airline operations, the top secret Virgin deal was dubbed by its executors at SIA, namely its Malaysian born CEO Dr. C.K. Chong, as "Operation Madonna". One of the singer’s most popular hits was "Like A Virgin...". What was that about uptight Singapore?

Appeared in Orient Aviation

----------------
777 way to fly and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

MAStake
15th Aug 2002, 05:55
What is it about the country of birth that seems to permeate all discussions about SIA?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

HotDog
16th Aug 2002, 07:51
M.Senso, tres bien, merci. Et vous? Was based in Honkers for 33 years but now one of the idle rich, doing nothing in Sydney. A bientot. H.D.:)