PDA

View Full Version : LOGANAIR....NCL - STN

Jamesair
28th Mar 2019, 09:44
Did Loganair fly on the NCL - STN route briefly a few years ago? While reading that this was their first operation from NCL this flashed into my mind.

jensdad
28th Mar 2019, 13:46
Did Loganair fly on the NCL - STN route briefly a few years ago? While reading that this was their first operation from NCL this flashed into my mind.
Hi Jamesair. No, Eastern flew the route briefly then dropped it. For the last few months they've been flying it again under a Flybe franchise, but they're dropping it again next month.

Jamesair
28th Mar 2019, 16:52
Hi Jensdad....That is the London City (LCY) route you are talking about.....I was meaning a service to Stansted....I just have a vague feeling they operated it for a few months a couple of years ago........then they quietly dropped it.

GAXLN
28th Mar 2019, 16:54
Hi Jamesair. No, Eastern flew the route briefly then dropped it. For the last few months they've been flying it again under a Flybe franchise, but they're dropping it again next month.

Thinks Jamesair was enquiring about Stansted. It was rather complicated as it was "flown" by them under their then flybe franchise agreement using a leased bmi Regional Emb-135 in between its Brussels flights. It lasted less than a year from memory.

jensdad
28th Mar 2019, 20:17
Ah, sorry for being a complete eejit there!!!!! G-AXLN (fine user name) is indeed correct.