PDA

View Full Version : Companies paying for your cpl training

studentpilotcarlos
27th Mar 2019, 19:27
I'm currently finishing my ppl and I was wondering if anyone knows of airlines who are willing to pay for your cpl or programs willing to do so in exchange for years of service or repayment plan. I have dual citizenship (Canada and US)
Thank you,

Carlos

lee_apromise
27th Mar 2019, 23:50
None other than USAF or RCAF.

MarkerInbound
28th Mar 2019, 02:17
ATP flight schools have a program with several of the regional airlines where you go through their program ($80,000) and they hire you as a CFI. Around 500 hours you interview with a regional. If the regional gives you a job offer, they will pay 5 dollars an hour while you instruct for ATP towards your loan. So you only owe $75,000 when you get to the 1500 hours required for the airline job.

raysalmon
28th Mar 2019, 03:27
I'm currently finishing my ppl and I was wondering if anyone knows of airlines who are willing to pay for your cpl or programs willing to do so in exchange for years of service or repayment plan. I have dual citizenship (Canada and US)
Thank you,

Carlos

FlightSafety Academy is advertising paying for your commercial single and multi followed by CFI, CFII and MEI for a 30 month instructional commitment afterwards.

studentpilotcarlos
28th Mar 2019, 16:28
ATP flight schools have a program with several of the regional airlines where you go through their program ($80,000) and they hire you as a CFI. Around 500 hours you interview with a regional. If the regional gives you a job offer, they will pay 5 dollars an hour while you instruct for ATP towards your loan. So you only owe $75,000 when you get to the 1500 hours required for the airline job.
Thank you for the responses, I appreciate it.

weasil
30th Mar 2019, 17:30
Thank you,

Carlos

https://flywithlift.com/ This might be worth investigating